Recent Posts

Monday, September 24, 2012

Death by Cake... and Pie.

I found myself making some pretty rad cakes and pies this summer at the shop. No particular recipe followed. Just some raw ingredients, and a desire to blow minds.
Red Velvet + Sweet Vanilla Ombré Cake
Red Velvet and Sweet Vanilla Ombre Cake
5 layer Devils Food Caramel and Milk Chocolate Ganache Cake
5 layer Devils Food Caramel and Milk Chocolate Ganache Cake
Lavender Monarch Cake
Lavender Monarch Cake
Strawberry, Passion Fruit, and Coconut Explosion Cake (TNT free)
Strawberry, Passion Fruit, and Coconut Explosion Cake

And on a rare occasion (and I do mean rare) I congratulate myself cause I've crafted the perfect ratio of awesomeness to make a dessert unique to The Scootabaker. Behold, the "Fat Bottom Pie" *chuckles* - Salted PB Cookie Crust cradles layers of dark chocolate ganache, brandy cream, bananas, and toasted meringue. I've had to make quite a few of these in it's premier week.

Fat Bottom Pie
Fat Bottom Pie
Petit Four Cake Art
Petit Four Cake Art
Berry Passion Torte
Berry Passion Torte
Salted Caramel Chocolate Cake
Salted Caramel Chocolate Cake


1 comments:

CL said...

that ombre cake is amazing! after seeing this post im in desperate need of a piece of cake!

Related Posts with Thumbnails